Smitten

by Rachael Hale | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 1/19/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 19, 2020
I saw this book when I was on Gabriola Island and just knew it would be perfect for our Christmas exchange. We trade books based off the first sentence, this one starts with "To me, kittens epitomize a life lived for sheer pleasure."

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 19, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/19/2020 UTC) at Langdon, Alberta Canada

This cute book is being exchanged during our High Tea themed potluck where we trade books by their first sentence.

Journal Entry 3 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, January 20, 2020
Picked this delightful book at the Wrapped Book Exchange.

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 08, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (2/8/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Finished this fun romp with kittens. What a fun book to pick up and read a few each night. Thanks for the nice wrapped book surprise!
I am taking this to the February meetup at Cravings to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 5 by reveredchicken at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, February 10, 2020
Picked this up at the monthly book crossing meeting at Cravings Market Restaurant