92 Best Worst Answers

by Jerry Robinson | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by authorauthor of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 1/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by authorauthor from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
A compilation of incorrect student answers, some of them very funny.

Journal Entry 2 by authorauthor at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book will be on the Book Buffet table at the Bookcrossing meetup.

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
I selected this book at today's meetup with the hope of releasing it in my own Little Free Library.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. This book's title contains the word BE.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 30, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (2/12/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library for adults at Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!