A Drowned Maiden's Hair

by Laura Amy Schlitz | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 1/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purpose of sharing it with others.

Like all books for younger readers that I register, this is done in memory of Becky, the daughter of a dear friend and fellow bookcrosser, ResQgeek, who was tragically killed in August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook. http://www.BeckysHugs.com

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is going to meet up with me today and hopefully going home with someone else.

Journal Entry 3 by authorauthor at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, February 14, 2020
I selected this one from the book buffet at the Maryland meetup, and plan to read it as soon as I get to a break in my TBR stacks....