The Highlander's Touch

by Karen Marie Moning | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 1/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
One of many books that I recently acquired from a man who was closing down his Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020

Released 4 wks ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is going to meet up with me today and hopefully going home with someone else.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
I selected this book at today's meetup with the hope of releasing it in my own Little Free Library.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. This book's title contains the word AND.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 08, 2020