Life Studies

by Susan Vreeland | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 1/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purpose of sharing it with others.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is going to meet up with me today and hopefully going home with someone else.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
I selected this book at today's meetup because I thought my husband might be interested in reading these short stories, When I asked him abut it, he said, Probably not." Oh, well. I'll have to release this book elsewhere.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. This book's title contains the word LIFE.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (2/11/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

My husband is releasing this book for me during his afternoon walk on this gloomy, overcast day.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!