The Great Hunt

by Robert Jordan | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Ninas_BookNook of Yorktown, Virginia USA on 1/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Ninas_BookNook from Yorktown, Virginia USA on Friday, January 17, 2020
The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth returns again. In the Third Age, an Age of Prophecy, the World and Time themselves hang in the balance. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow.

For centuries, gleemen have told the tales of The Great Hunt of the Horn. So many tales about each of th Hunters, and so many Hunters to tell of...Now the Horn itself is found: the Horn of Valere long thought only legend, the Horn which will raise the dead heroes of the ages. And it is stolen.

Journal Entry 2 by Ninas_BookNook at WAWA gas station in Yorktown, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at WAWA gas station in Yorktown, Virginia USA

I currently have too much overflow for my LFL so I am releasing books in random locations. I left this one inside the store on the potato chip shelf in hopes that it will find a new reader.