Our Betty

by Liz Smith | Biographies & Memoirs |
ISBN: 141651161x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDelticwing of Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingDelticwing from Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 17, 2020
Clearing some space on our church bookstall, at the King's Way Church, Ossett, West Yorkshire.

I read this book myself a couple of years ago. Really enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at Leeds Meet @ City Museum Café in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 17, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Leeds Meet @ City Museum Café in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Hello, lucky finder. If you're new to Bookcrossing, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously can follow it's journey! Then please post a review when you've read it.

If you join BookCrossing (which is FREE, SECURE and SAFE), you too, can see where it goes next..

This book is yours to keep or pass on. No strings attached!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 18, 2020
Picked up from todays meet-up in Leeds. I'm not really a reader of non-fiction so seldom read auto/biographies/memoires but I do like Liz Smith & I think this will be fun.