Confessions of a Conjuror

by Derren Brown | Other | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1905026579 Global Overview for this book
Registered by imeretoo of Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on 1/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by imeretoo from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 16, 2020
The inside of Derren Brown's head is a strange and mysterious place. Now you can climb inside and wander around. Find out just how Derren's mind works, see what motivates him and discover what made him the weird and wonderful person he is today.

Obsessed with magic and illusions since childhood, Derren's life to date has been an extraordinary journey and here, in Confessions of a Conjuror, he allows us all to join him on a magical mystery tour - to the centre of his brain... Taking as his starting point the various stages of a conjuring trick he's performing in a crowded restaurant, Derren's endlessly engaging narrative wanders through subjects from all points of the compass, from the history of magic and the fundamentals of psychology to the joys of internet shopping and the proper use of Parmesan cheese. Brilliant, hilarious and entirely unlike anything else you have ever read before, Confessions of a Conjuror is also a complete and utter joy.

Journal Entry 2 by imeretoo at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 09, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (2/9/2020 UTC) at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

YOU FOUND A TRAVELLING BOOK!!!!

We are a Worldwide Group That shares books and leave them for people to find like on a Treasure Hunt.

I am very happy that you have found one of my books.

I hope you will read the book, enjoy it and then set it free to continue on with it's travels around the world.

Please leave the label attached, just so it can keep in touch with us and let us follow it's travels, hopefully around the world, and hopefully hear from the many people who find it and help it on it's travels.

If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

If you decide to join the Bookcrossing group and want to see when and where I release my books then you can see the books I've set free at:

Feel free to add me as a friend on the BookCrossing website.

Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish.

Please Do NOT list this book for sale... not even on-line as it was given to both you... and future finders as a gift to enjoy and then spread the love of books.

I have left this book on the Bookcrossing shelf in the ticket office at Telford Central Railway Station.
If travelling and your train is delayed? Stop by and pick up a free book....
If travelling with children????
Stop by and pick up a free book....

IT'S A GREAT WAY TO KEEP BOTH ADULTS & KIDS OF ALL AGES DISTRACTED & ENTERTAINED....

Happy BookCrossing....