This Other Eden

by Ben Elton | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by imeretoo of Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on 1/15/2020
Journal Entry 1 by imeretoo from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Small, well appointed future. Semi detached.

If the end of the world is nigh, then surely it’s only sensible to make alternative arrangements. Certainly the Earth has its good points, but what most people need is something smaller and more manageable. Of course there are those who say that’s planetary treason, but who cares what the weirdos and terrorists think? Not Nathan. All he cares is that his movie gets made and that’s there’s somebody left to see it.

In marketing terms the end of the world will be very big. Anyone trying to save it should remember that.

Journal Entry 2 by imeretoo at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 08, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (2/9/2020 UTC) at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

YOU FOUND A TRAVELLING BOOK!!!!

We are a Worldwide Group That shares books and leave them for people to find like on a Treasure Hunt.

I am very happy that you have found one of my books.

I hope you will read the book, enjoy it and then set it free to continue on with it's travels around the world.

Please leave the label attached, just so it can keep in touch with us and let us follow it's travels, hopefully around the world, and hopefully hear from the many people who find it and help it on it's travels.

If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

If you decide to join the Bookcrossing group and want to see when and where I release my books then you can see the books I've set free at:

Feel free to add me as a friend on the BookCrossing website.

Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish.

Please Do NOT list this book for sale... not even on-line as it was given to both you... and future finders as a gift to enjoy and then spread the love of books.

I have left this book on the Bookcrossing shelf in the ticket office at Telford Central Railway Station.
If travelling and your train is delayed? Stop by and pick up a free book....
If travelling with children????
Stop by and pick up a free book....

IT'S A GREAT WAY TO KEEP BOTH ADULTS & KIDS OF ALL AGES DISTRACTED & ENTERTAINED....

Happy BookCrossing....