A Very Lucky Christmas

by Lilac Mills | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Bjorg of Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on 1/15/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Things can´t get worse for Daisy Jones, can they? Reeling from a bad breakup, moving back in with her mum and grandmother, and hounded by trouble at work, this Christmas is the unhappiest time of year for Daisy. So she really shouldn´t be surprised when things go from bad to worse and she ends up in A&E on Christmas Day after choking on the "lucky" silver sixpence in the Chrismas pud.

Read this book over the Christmas and really enjoyed it, it´s funny and even a bit silly at times but I had a good laugh. That´s all I wanted so I´m happy with it.

Journal Entry 2 by Bjorg at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (11/11/2021 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

Congratulations, you won the Christmas Sweepstakes :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, November 26, 2021
Thank you for the book and chocolate. Don't know whether I am the winner or decoy, but I already feel that I am having a very lucky Christmas. ;)