Dead to the Last Drop

by Cleo Coyle | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ILuvToRead2 of Chicago, Illinois USA on 1/15/2020
Journal Entry 1 by ILuvToRead2 from Chicago, Illinois USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Review from amazon:

When the White House asks coffeehouse manager and master roaster Clare Cosi to consult on a Rose Garden Wedding, she uncovers long-simmering secrets that threaten to boil over...

Clare's Washington visit is off to a graceful start, when she lands a housesitting job in a Georgetown mansion and is invited to work on the Smithsonian's salute to coffee in America. Unfortunately, her new Village Blend DC is struggling--until its second floor Jazz Space attracts a high-profile fan in the daughter of the President. But as Clare's stock rises, she learns a stark lesson: Washington can be murder.

First a State Department employee suspiciously collapses in her coffeehouse. Then the President's daughter goes missing. After another deadly twist, Clare is on the run with her NYPD detective boyfriend. Branded an enemy of the state, she must uncover the truth before her life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness come to a bitter end.

Journal Entry 2 by ILuvToRead2 at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, September 25, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (9/24/2020 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

This book is on the way to a bookcrosser who has it on her wishlist as an HGG surprise! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, September 30, 2020
What a lovely surprise to find this book with a postcard tucked in between the pages inside my mailbox today-and my very first HGG gift of the year! I am enjoying this coffeehouse mystery series. I think I have a few before I get to this one but it gives me something to look forward to. Thanks so much ILuvToRead2!