Decider

by Dick Francis | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1101204788 Global Overview for this book
Registered by xtrdnry of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 1/15/2020
Journal Entry 1 by xtrdnry from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Architect Lee Morris has plans to restore Stratton Park racecourse to its former grandeur. But the combative Stratton heirs have violent plans of their own.

Journal Entry 2 by xtrdnry at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, February 07, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/7/2020 UTC) at SI Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, and we can then all track it’s travels. You are under no obligation to read it, and Bookcrossing is completely free and anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, February 07, 2020
Caught at SI.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/12/2020 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

On to the shelves.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 5 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, February 17, 2020
Another fabulous book from Dick Francis. Kept my interest from go to whoa although the protagonist became more obvious towards the end.