A Dying Breed

by Peter Hanington | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 1/14/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

Journal Entry 2 by wingEdwardstreetwing at 2020 Bookcrossing Convention in Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Saturday, January 18, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (4/20/2020 UTC) at 2020 Bookcrossing Convention in Gold Coast, Queensland Australia

I don’t know what prompted me to have this on my Wishlist. I was delighted to find it amongst a bundle of books given to me by a friend for Bxing.
A thriller set in Afghanistan in the tradition of a Le Carre.

Marvellous

Journal Entry 4 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, August 10, 2020
Picked up while dining at The Duke pub in Wellington, at the end of a Bookcrossing meeting.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, August 28, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (8/28/2020 UTC) at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand