The Last Anniversary

by Liane Moriarty | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rhythmbiscuit of Northglenn, Colorado USA on 1/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Monday, January 13, 2020
Sophie Honeywell always wondered if Thomas Gordon was the one she let get away. He was the perfect boyfriend, but on the day he was to propose, she broke his heart. A year later he married his travel agent, while Sophie has been mortifyingly single ever since. Now Thomas is back in her life because Sophie has unexpectedly inherited his aunt Connie's house on Scribbly Gum Island -- home of the famously unsolved Munro Baby mystery.

Journal Entry 2 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (1/14/2020 UTC) at Northglenn, Colorado USA

Released in the First Sentences Wrap It Up Bookbox. Enjoy!

“Do you really think we can get away with it?”

Journal Entry 3 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Friday, January 24, 2020
Choosing this from the First Sentence Wrap It Up Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by bamaforever at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/17/2021 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

I'm a very special book. I'm traveling the world in search of new friends. I hope I have found one in you. If you are my new owner please make a brief journal entry with my BCID number. You can read and release me for a new friend to read or keep me. It's your choice!

If you are new to bookcrossing and want to join please consider listing bamaforever as your referral. Welcome to bookcrossing!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Thank you for this wishlist book. I really enjoy this author, adding to MT TBR, looking forward to reading this.