Life Drawing

by Robin Black | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAnnimanniwing of Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 1/12/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, January 12, 2020
penguinrandomhouse.com:

"Augusta Edelman—Gus to her friends—is a painter, a wife, and not always the best judge of her own choices—one of them bad enough that she and her husband, Owen, have fled their longtime city home and its reminders of troubling events. Now, three years into their secluded country life, Gus works daily on the marriage she nearly lost, discovers new inspiration for her art, and contemplates the mysteries of a childhood tragedy. But this quiet, healing rhythm is forever shattered one hot July day when a stranger moves into the abandoned house next door and crosses more boundaries than just those between their lands. A fierce, honest, and moving portrait of a woman grappling with her fate, Life Drawing is a debut novel as beautiful and unsparing as the human heart."

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, December 18, 2020
What a surprising treat this book was! (I think I found it on a book recycling shelf somewhere.) Exquisitely written, intense and profoundly touching, it kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through and had me in tears when it ended. A true gem.

***
Osallistun kirjalla lii5an kouluhaasteeseen, jossa tämä käy kohtaan 16 eli kuvaamataito, onhan romaanin päähenkilö taiteilija.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, January 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/23/2021 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Thanks Annimanni!