Love Lives Here

by Amanda Jette Knox | Biographies & Memoirs |
ISBN: 073523518X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Pooker3 of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 1/10/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Pooker3 from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, January 10, 2020
Plum points to spend and the Canada Reads longlist is out.

Journal Entry 2 by Pooker3 at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, June 04, 2020
I read this book as soon as I bought it and thought I'd done a little review for it but apparently not. Not here anyway. The book ultimately did not make the final five for Canada Reads, but it would have made a worthy contender.

I do wonder though about the effect on the family, especially the kids, if they were suddenly made famous by the TV coverage. Oddly due to the covid-19 pandemic, the show itself has not aired and when it does may well be entirely different.

I enjoyed the book and marvel at the author's guts and determination to do all that she has for her family and then write a book too!

Journal Entry 3 by Pooker3 at Crescent Drive Park in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, June 05, 2020

Released 4 wks ago (6/5/2020 UTC) at Crescent Drive Park in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

At our BC meeting tonight. Hopefully. I'm at the park but dont see the rest of the gang yet!

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 4 by winggypsysmomwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, June 05, 2020
I didn't read this book when it appeared on the longlist but it did catch my attention. So when Pooker3 offered it up I didn't waste much time asking for it. So nice to be able to see my Winnipeg BookCrossing friends face to face even if we were socially distanced and wearing masks. Thanks for persevering in finding us Pooker3.