Son of a Trickster

by Eden Robinson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Pooker3 of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 1/10/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Pooker3 from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, January 10, 2020
Plum points to spend and the 2020 Canada Reads longlist is out.

Journal Entry 2 by Pooker3 at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Lucky me and lucky Canadian readers, this book was picked as one of the five Canada Reads books for 2020. I'm not sure how this book fits the theme this year, but I'm interested to hear the debates. Bloody trickster always challenges me.

Journal Entry 3 by Pooker3 at Little Free Library #86082 in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Released 6 days ago (7/1/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #86082 in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

This Little Free Library was all decked out in flags and maple leaves. While there was a nice selection of books, I didn't spot any Canadian ones, so i was happy to leave this one for some added authenticity.

This excellent book was released for the 2020 Canada Days Release Challenge in celebration of Canadian books and authors.

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!