Where the Crawdads Sing

by Delia Owens | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1984827618 Global Overview for this book
Registered by pinklady60 of San Diego, California USA on 1/10/2020
Journal Entry 1 by pinklady60 from San Diego, California USA on Friday, January 10, 2020
Given to me by a friend, who knew I wanted to read it

Journal Entry 2 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, March 29, 2020
Following two timelines, the story describes the life and adventures of a young girl growing up isolated in the North Carolina marshes where she is suspected of murdering a local celebrity.

Journal Entry 3 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (3/2/2021 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

Sent to stringofpearls in Escondido, California - - a book she wanted. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by stringofpearls at Escondido, California USA on Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Thank you, pinklady60! This got great reviews and I’m looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by stringofpearls at Escondido, California USA on Wednesday, September 28, 2022
I read this shortly after it arrived and it’s been sitting on a shelf too long. Now the movie is out and that nudged me into finding a new reader. Reserved for someone who has it on their wishlist.

Nature plays a big part in this story (foliage, animals, insects) so it keeps your imagination active while you read it.

Journal Entry 6 by stringofpearls at Escondido, California USA on Monday, October 3, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (10/3/2022 UTC) at Escondido, California USA

On its way to iwillrejoice, who had it on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 7 by iwillrejoice at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Arrived safely today. Thank you so much!