The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle

by Stuart Turton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 1/8/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 08, 2020
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Google Overview
WINNER OF THE COSTA FIRST NOVEL AWARD
WINNER OF THE BOOKS ARE MY BAG NOVEL AWARD
A WATERSTONES THRILLER OF THE MONTH
SHORTLISTED FOR THE SPECSAVERS NATIONAL BOOK AWARDS
SHORTLISTED FOR THE BRITISH BOOK AWARDS DEBUT OF THE YEAR
LONGLISTED FOR THE THEAKSTON OLD PECULIER CRIME NOVEL OF THE YEAR

Gosford Park meets Groundhog Day by way of Agatha Christie and Black Mirror – the most inventive story you'll read this year

Tonight, Evelyn Hardcastle will be killed ... Again

It is meant to be a celebration but it ends in tragedy. As fireworks explode overhead, Evelyn Hardcastle, the young and beautiful daughter of the house, is killed.

But Evelyn will not die just once. Until Aiden – one of the guests summoned to Blackheath for the party – can solve her murder, the day will repeat itself, over and over again. Every time ending with the fateful pistol shot.

The only way to break this cycle is to identify the killer. But each time the day begins again, Aiden wakes in the body of a different guest. And someone is determined to prevent him ever escaping Blackheath...

SELECTED AS A BOOK OF THE YEAR BY THE GUARDIAN, I PAPER, FINANCIAL TIMES AND DAILY TELEGRAPH

The Devil and the Dark Water is coming in Autumn 2020, available to pre-order now.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, January 09, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (1/9/2020 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Here is your package for "The Twelve Days of Christmas"!
I spotted this book on your wishlist and made up the package around Seven Swans a Swimming, hope you like it :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, January 13, 2020
Arrived safely today thank you

26/2/2020
Personally I didn't get on with this book very well, it just wasn't my cup of tea

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Mount Edgcumbe Country Estate in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/26/2020 UTC) at Mount Edgcumbe Country Estate in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 5 by Rosalietustin at Teignmouth, Devon United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Clever, but not my sort of read. Passed on to friend within Devon