An Appetite for Murder

by Lucy Burdette | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAnnimanniwing of Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 1/3/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, January 03, 2020
penguinrandomahouse.com:

"Hayley Snow’s life always revolved around food. But when she applies to be a food critic for a Key West style magazine, she discovers that her new boss would be Kristen Faulkner-the woman Hayley caught in bed with her boyfriend! Hayley thinks things are as bad as they can get-until the police pull her in as a suspect in Kristen’s murder. Kristen was killed by a poisoned key lime pie. Now Hayley must find out who used meringue to murder before she takes all the blame."

1st book of the Key West Food Critic Mystery series.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, July 21, 2020
I could not finish this. The plot is beyond ridiculous, even on cozy mystery standards.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, February 28, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2021 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingkirjakkowing at Sipoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, March 03, 2021
Thanks! Two book parcels arrived today, so for a minute I was afraid I had won some sweeps... Luckily this was just an old tag. Let's see if this too ridiculous for my taste as well, being a sissy I am a friend of cosy mysteries. Haven't tried this series before, but cosy mysteries and food equals Chania, so I think I know a future reader for the book already.