Embrace Your Weird

by Felicia Day | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 1982113227 Global Overview for this book
Registered by HoserLauren of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 12/31/2019
Journal Entry 1 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Received as a birthday present.

I'm not sure which demographic this book is meant for but it isn't me. I got about half way through before giving up. I generally consider myself a creative person but that creativity is channeled towards crafting. I feel like this type of book is more for people in writing maybe? The exercises didn't appeal to me and I didn't really understand the point of them. The writing felt forced on the jokes, which means they weren't funny to me. I didn't gain anything from this so decided to give up.

Journal Entry 2 by HoserLauren at Little Free Library - Blue Spruce in Burlington, Ontario Canada on Friday, September 18, 2020

Released 6 days ago (9/18/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - Blue Spruce in Burlington, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience.