Fletcher's Fortune

by John Drake | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1911445367 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/6/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 06, 2020
Given to me after being enjoyed by hubby on the strict understanding that it is released to either another bookcrosser/OBCZ/LFL or a charity fund raising donation & NOT left on a bench somewhere.......

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, July 31, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/31/2020 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Hitching a lift with another book & on its way to someone who I hope will like it :o)

Released as part of THE JULY SEPTADS CHALLENGE (#13)

Journal Entry 3 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 05, 2020
Thank you very much for this Plum. looks like this will really "float my boat"! Tell hubby that I too will promise NOT to leave it on a bench somewhere when I've finished it!