Shadowmarch (Shadowmarch Book 3)

by Tad Williams | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Crazy_Cat_Kid of Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on 12/26/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Crazy_Cat_Kid from Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 26, 2019
As shadows threaten to consume the kingdom of Southmarch, Barrick Eddon, heir to March throne, battles his way across the sinister Shadowlands. He must journey through this dangerous, inhuman realm to fulfil a pact - as this may be all that can prevent the atrocities of a full-scale war with the Twilight people of Qul-na-Qar.Meanwhile, the assault upon Southmarch has truly begun. Yasammez, the formidable head of the Qar army, has ordered the attack, believing that the pact between humans and Qar has been broken. Unless Ferras Vansen, Captain of the Southmarch Royal Guard, can convince her otherwise, the humans are sure to meet the dark end that has been promised to them . . .

Journal Entry 2 by Crazy_Cat_Kid at Pakenham Lakeside Little Library in Pakenham, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/21/2020 UTC) at Pakenham Lakeside Little Library in Pakenham, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)

Journal Entry 3 by katsbookreview at Pakenham, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, February 11, 2020
I think this is a really cool idea 💡
I only got the book a couple of days ago and I’m currently in the middle of another book.