Whistle Cat Comes to Rye

by Tony Moxon and Barbara Denman | Children's Books |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 24, 2019
Bought in the old-fashioned sweet shop in Rye from Tony, who signed the book.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, January 04, 2020
I didn't get to meet Whistle Cat when I visited the sweet shop in Rye. I did, however, buy a selection of sweets which brought back many memories from childhood.

Released 2 mos ago (1/14/2020 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Miss Markey

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 18, 2020
Reserved for my half term book bridge in the village. Thank you for thinking of me and sending it on, Poodlesister.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmissmarkeywing at Bookcrossing Bridges in Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 15, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/18/2020 UTC) at Bookcrossing Bridges in Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

I hope you like the book. MissMarkey.