Dept. of Speculation

by Jenny Offill | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingRyeToastwing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 12/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingRyeToastwing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 21, 2019
To be released at local BC in DC group's holiday party 1st line game. "Antelopes have 10x vision, you said."

Journal Entry 2 by wingRyeToastwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 22, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (12/22/2019 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Released at local BC in DC group's holiday party First Line game.

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book.
Please make a journal entry, it can be anonymous, or you can join and follow the journey of this book, and others, if you choose to send more books on a journey.
Enjoy this book! Pass it on, or keep it, when you finish.
Thanks.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 23, 2019
I think I have another copy of this book somewhere in my house. I'm not sure if I'll read or release this copy. The story looks interesting. Thanks for the book!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Tick Tock Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the word AT.

-----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 12, 2020