Fellowship of the Ring

by John Ronald Reuel Tolkien | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 21, 2019
This is one of over 120 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in November, 2019, by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. This book's title contains the word OF.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book was released at the BookCrossing meetup at Panera!

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 20, 2020
Squeaky brought this to meet-up and I snapped it up. I have just confirmed my tickets for the Gold Coast 2020 BC Convention and a trip to NZ afterwards. I am sure no one has ever thought of releasing this book in New Zealand, say, at Hobbiton. :)