Written in Bones

by James Oswald | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 12/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 18, 2019
When a body is found in a tree in Edinburgh's Meadows Park, forensics indicate the corpse fell from a great height. A freak accident or a murder designed to send a chilling message?
Detective Inspector Tony McLean learns that the dead man was a philanthropist - but one with a dark and criminal past. Searching for clues as to how he met his grisly end, McLean must expose the city's rotten underbelly - crossing paths with the vulnerable and the dangerous. Who knows the truth and how far will they go to stop it coming out?

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 21, 2019
This was a quick read and though it kept my interest, I don't think it was as good as previous novels in the series and I was miffed it didn't say what actually happened when McLean's girlfriend returned from travelling as that was the cliffhanger at the end of the previous book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Wygston’s House in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Released 4 wks ago (1/28/2020 UTC) at Wygston’s House in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to today's mini meet.

If you've found this book and you're new to this, welcome to bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy looking around the bookcrossing site. If you decide to join bookcrossing (it's free, so no reason not to if you're interested!) please feel free to list me (Tanamo) as the member who referred you. Even if you don't join I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a quick journal note so I can see where the book ended up - you can do it anonymously if you wish.

Journal Entry 4 by HollyAddison at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Found today! Will read and release somewhere :)