Afterwards

Catch me if you Can!
by Rosamund Lupton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Crazy_Cat_Kid of Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on 3/2/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Crazy_Cat_Kid from Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, March 02, 2021
There is a fire and they are in there. They are in there . . . Black smoke stains a summer blue sky. A school is on fire. And one mother, Grace, sees the smoke and runs. She knows her teenage daughter Jenny is inside. She runs into the burning building to rescue her. Afterwards, Grace must find the identity of the arsonist and protect her family from the person who's still intent on destroying them. Afterwards, she must fight the limits of her physical strength and discover the limitlessness of love.

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2021 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Thursday, March 04, 2021
Caught today.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Rosamund Lupton skillfully employs many twists and turns and some red herrings throughout, they not only kept me guessing but kept me reading as well. Towards the end make sure the tissues are handy. Worth reading.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmarmee463wing at Greensborough Plaza in Greensborough, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 08, 2021

Released 1 wk ago (4/10/2021 UTC) at Greensborough Plaza in Greensborough, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.