Something to Pet the Cat about

Yours always
by Elisabeth Belliveau | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 1/14/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
I got this ex-library softcover from Better World Books. It's a memoir in the form of a journal/sketchbook/cartoon, with some intriguing entries. One I especially enjoyed: a full two-page spread showing the interior of her apartment, with the caption "Books are my best friend. Now go away." Sounds a bit gloomy in some contexts, cozy in others, or perhaps snarky - choose your own tone? [As of September 2020, it sounds different in the COVID-19-era too...]

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Emerson Rd in North Reading, Massachusetts USA on Friday, September 11, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/11/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library, Emerson Rd in North Reading, Massachusetts USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library on this lovely day; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2020 You're Such an Animal challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at North Reading, Massachusetts USA on Friday, September 18, 2020
I had so much fun reading this book. Thank you I will be passing it on to another free little library!