A Christmas Garland

by Anne Perry | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 12/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, December 14, 2019
"As Christmas approaches, justice must be done..."
"A bit-sized mystery that could be fitted in after your Christmas lunch." (Daily Telegraph)

"A festive tale of betrayal and the search for justice, which can often be hard to find..."
"1857. After the fire of mutiny has swept through British India, young Lieutenant Victor Narraway arrives at a battered military base at Cawnpore. It is just two weeks before Christmas, but no one is able to celebrate: they have been betrayed."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, December 16, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (12/16/2019 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent to my partner in the European Secret Santa Exchange, with some other Xmassy goodies.
I hope you'll enjoy everything I have chosen... and Merry Christmas! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingchesswallywing at Vaihingen (Enz), Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, December 25, 2019
Thank you very much for this book. I have already started reading. And thank you for all the lovely goodies. Merry Christmas!

A great book! I loved the detailed descritptions of feelings and it was interesting to get the impressions about living at Victorian ages in India in military surroundings. Although it was clear how the book would end, because it is a Christmas based book, it nevertheless was exciting up to the end.
Thank you, dear Bookworm-lady for this choice :-)