Calling Mrs Christmas

by Carole Matthews | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingNataliec7wing of Barry, Wales United Kingdom on 12/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingNataliec7wing from Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2019
Hi There and welcome to bookcrossing!

Bookcrossing is a community of booklovers who want to share their books with the world. You have just found a free book and its yours to do with as you with. You can read it and pass it on, or keep it.

The BCID you entered is unique to this book.Please make a journal entry to say where you found the book, what you thought of it and where you release it. You can remain anonymous or you can become a member of bookcrossing (its free!). Please consider using Nataliec7 as your referring member if you join. Lets keep this book travelling to as many readers as possible.

Journal Entry 2 by wingNataliec7wing at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2019
From Goodreads:
Cassie Smith has been out of work for a while but she has an idea. Drawing on her love of Christmas, she begins charging for small things: wrapping presents; writing cards; tree-decorating. She's soon in huge demand and Cassie's business, Calling Mrs Christmas, is born.

Carter Randall wants to make Christmas special for his children so he enlists Cassie's help, and his lavish requests start taking up all her time. Thank goodness she can rely on her partner Jim to handle the rest of her clients.

When Carter asks Cassie to join them on a trip to Lapland, she knows she shouldn't go. As much as tries, Cassie can't deny how drawn she is to Carter and everything he has to offer, but she still loves her warm-hearted Jim. Suddenly Cassie finds herself facing a heart-breaking choice that could change her entire life.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNataliec7wing at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2019
Sending to my Santa partner. I have another copy at home so will review once I've read it.

Released 1 yr ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Merry Christmas to my UK secret Santa partner.

Journal Entry 5 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 28, 2019
Thank you so much for this book and my lovely Christmas parcel 2019 Nataliec7.

As well ans this book, I received "A Nightingale Christmas wish" book, a ea infuser, a candle, chocolate coins, Malteaser Reindeer, Matchmaker chocolates and a pencil case.

Thank you so much.

Journal Entry 6 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 2, 2020
As it is nearly Christmas (again) I stated this book this morning. am enjoying so far.

Merry Christmas

Journal Entry 7 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 27, 2020
A very feel good light-hearted read. I think will pass n staying n the ice hotel though. also if you are sending christmas cards and outsource them for someone else to write, doesn't that spoil the point of the thought behind them.

Thank you for sending this to me.

Journal Entry 8 by sheepette at Plymouth Hoe in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, July 11, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (7/7/2021 UTC) at Plymouth Hoe in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom

on a bench near the Hoe, (we think)