Home For Christmas And Other Stories

by Scott Young | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 144342353X Global Overview for this book
Registered by sing-song of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 12/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by sing-song from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 13, 2019
In this entertaining collection of short stories author Scott Young demonstrates his characteristic wit and warmth as he presents amusing and heartfelt tales about Christmas. The diverse cast of characters in this collection includes everything from Christmas-devoted kids and good Samaritans to an Angel named Blobs to Santa Claus himself in stories that will warm your heart and make you smile.
This was a collection that was quite varied. Some made me smile, some made me check to see if I had two pages stuck together as surely that wasn't the end??, a couple didn't resonate with me, but there was a sense of warmth that flowed through them.

Journal Entry 2 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 13, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/13/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this to the December meetup at Cravings Restaurant.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 14, 2019
Yippee a Christmas book!

Journal Entry 4 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 11, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (1/11/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Short stories were a bit odd, in my opinion!

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.