Angela's Ashes

by Frank McCourt | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingzimrawing of Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on 12/12/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingzimrawing from Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on Thursday, December 12, 2019
Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by Zimra. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Angela's Ashes, imbued on every page with Frank McCourt's astounding humor and compassion, is a glorious book that bears all the marks of a classic.

Journal Entry 2 by wingzimrawing at Pettigrew Green Arena in Taradale, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on Thursday, December 12, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/12/2019 UTC) at Pettigrew Green Arena in Taradale, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand

Inside Subway