The Hunger Games (#1)

by Suzanne Collins | Teens |
ISBN: 9781407132075 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingcatsalivewing of Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on 12/12/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingcatsalivewing from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, December 12, 2019
Young Adult Fantasy

In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV. \

Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives alone with her mother and younger sister, regards it as a death sentence when she is forced to represent her district in the Games. But Katniss has been close to dead and survival, for her, is second nature. Without really meaning to, she becomes a contender. But if she is to win, she will have to start making choices that weigh survival against humanity and life against love.

Released 1 mo ago (5/26/2020 UTC) at Campion College Street Library in Old Toongabbie, New South Wales Australia

To the finder of this book,
Please journal that you have caught it so I know it's in safe hands. You may remain anonymous, there is no obligation to join Bookcrossing.
Thankyou

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, May 31, 2020
Hello, I have caught it and it is safe. Is it alright if I keep it? I've always wanted the HG trilogy and the new book has hyped me up to reread it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingcatsalivewing at Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, May 31, 2020
Thanks for letting me know. It's now yours to read, keep, share or release into the wild. Enjoy :0)