A Christmas Railway Mystery

by Edward Marston | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 12/10/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Gearing up my Little Free Library for it’s first Christmas (2019), by stocking up in appropriately themed books.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/10/2019 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

This is a special festive themed release in Dagenham Little Free Library to celebrate our first Christmas open in 2019.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Released 1 mo ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at Book Crossers Meeting in -- By post or by hand --, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking this to a London BookCrossing meet up. If not one wants it, it will be wild released somewhere in the city.

Journal Entry 4 by WistfulDragon at Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2019
Picked up at today's London meetup

Journal Entry 5 by WistfulDragon at Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 25, 2019
I was happy to find that this wasn't one of the Edward Marston's that I'd read - he is one of those authors that I tend to read very occasionally, when I come across a book, rather than seek out on purpose, and always enjoy when I do. A very satisfying mystery to read on Christmas Eve!