Christmas is together-time

by Charles M. Schulz | Graphic Novels | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkirjakkowing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 12/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 09, 2019
Peanut philosophy for Christmas. Brings back memories of childhood Christmases. I am a Christmas person, but spending it together with my dog only has also been great. We do what we like on our own pace, eat what we like (tradional Christmas food has never been my favourite) and relax. I read a good book and she eats a chewy treat.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkirjakkowing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 09, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (12/9/2019 UTC) at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Merry Christmas to Glorious Yorkshire!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 26, 2019
Thank you Santa. Thanks also for the other book you sent me Christmas Is Together-Time by Charles M. Schulz and the bar of Finnish chocolate.

Journal Entry 4 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 26, 2019
Christmas is no time for tears...

They can melt your snowman.