Literary Theory

by Terry Eagleton | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 081661251X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/8/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 8, 2019
This softcover is one of 17 books which arrived at the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during November,and December, 2019. Thank you so much for these books, kind anonymous donors!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 24, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (5/24/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to Bookcrosser 6of8 who kindly agreed to help this book and even more of my books travel because I am unable to drive at this time. Thank you so much, Six!

--------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Released 1 mo ago (6/21/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #13090 - 2806 Jutland Rd. in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book was added to a LFL near me that I had not visited in a while. I traded it for You Know You're 50 When . . ., which I will need as a reference in September.