Omens

by Kelley Armstrong | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 7, 2019
Book 1 of the Cainsville series.
I was looking through a wishlist to see if I had a book for a certain bookcrosser, and saw this one, which I hadn't come across before. So I thought, ok, author I like, I'll buy it and read it and pass it on to the bookcrosser in question.
Except I didn't.
I bought it and read it all right. Then I immediately bought the other four and read them. So, she is getting all five of them!
So a little warning: these books are addictive, but well worth reading.
Oh, and they are about a woman who finds out she was adopted, her real parents are convicted serial killers, and there is something funny about the town she finds to hide in - and how she found it. The game is afoot.

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon at City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 7, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

This is all your fault Poodlesister ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Thank you!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, December 15, 2019
Thanks very much for the Cainsville series. We all need a bit of escapism in these troubling times.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, February 17, 2020
A great start to the series.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Reserved for 3vie who will get the whole series once I’ve finished.

Released 1 yr ago (2/26/2020 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to 3vie with the rest of the series

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 7 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, March 6, 2020
Thank you so much for this series. I’ll pass them on altogether when I’ve read them

Journal Entry 8 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Just finished this and I absolutely devoured it in a few days. I loved the whole are they/aren’t they serial killers storyline? Really hope they aren’t, but who knows! Can’t wait to start the next one ☝️

Journal Entry 9 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, July 30, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (7/30/2021 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending to riffraff71 along with book 2. Books 3,4 & 5 to follow as I read them 😁

Journal Entry 10 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
I loved reading other Kelley Armstrong books so really looking forward to starting this series and it comes with such great reviews!!! Can't wait! Thank you so much 3vie!!

Journal Entry 11 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Just finished this and it's a promising start! Loved Women of the Other World series so it's great to get into another series by Kelley Armstrong. Looking forward to reading the next one now :)