Visions

by Kelley Armstrong | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 7, 2019
Book 2 of the Cainsville series. This one is a hardback, which is good, as you realise by this stage that things are getting serious - both for Olivia Jones, and for the reader who is now completely hooked on this series.

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon at City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 7, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

This is the fourth book I've registered to give to you Poodlesister (yes I am doing them in reverse order) and the bag is getting heavier, so I hope you a) get to the meetup and b) are feeling strong. I promise you, they are worth it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, December 15, 2019
Thanks very much for the Cainsville series. We all need a bit of escapism in these troubling times.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 18, 2020
I enjoyed this even more than the first book. I am thoroughly hooked.

Released 1 yr ago (2/26/2020 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to 3vie with the rest of the series

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 6 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, March 6, 2020
Thank you so much for this series! I’ll pass them on together when I’ve read them

Journal Entry 7 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, July 24, 2021
A fab instalment time the series, the characters are developing nicely and little secrets about Cainsville are revealed. Not much about Olivia’s birth parents’ case in this though, which was a little disappointing but hopefully more will be uncovered in book 3!

Journal Entry 8 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, July 30, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (7/30/2021 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending to riffraff71 along with book 1. Books 3,4 & 5 to follow as I read them 😁

Journal Entry 9 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Thank you so much for sending me this. Looking forward to reading :)