The Furthest Station

Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 07, 2019
An excellent novella in the Rivers of London series that follow the magical crime solving PC Peter Grant. This time there is a rash of hauntings on the Metropolitan line.
I would love to discover how many of these the publisher managed to sell at full price (I got mine from a discount online bookseller), as £8.99 for a novella seems rather steep!

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 07, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

WistfulDragon

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2019
Picked up at the meet-up.
Lovely to see you both again!