Immortal

by Christopher Golden | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 07, 2019
I haven't read this, so can't comment on the unusual description - ' An original novel based on the hit tv series' - as to whether this means it is a story not covered in the series, or is a novelisation of one of the episodes. Anyway, when flicking through I found that a Templar was on the attack, so thought it was appropriate for where I am taking the book - which is incidentally a hardback.

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 07, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

WistfulDragon

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2019
Picked this up at today’s London BookCrossing Meet at Knights Templar Pub.
Plan to release it again into my Dagenham Little Free Library or lass to another BookCrosser.