Twas The Nightshift Before Christmas

by Adam Kay | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 12/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, December 07, 2019
Got this as I’m sure it will be brilliant and I wanted a second copy to share.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 17, 2019
I found this somewhat depressing reading, compared to This Is Going To Hurt. Still fascinating, jaw dropping and laugh out loud funny. I guess it just depresses me when he describes to poor treatment of NHS staff from all sides.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/18/2019 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Passing onto a colleague who is quite keen to read this after enjoying This Is Going To Hurt.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, January 11, 2020
Got this back from my colleague. It’s now available for finding a new reader...

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at on Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (1/14/2020 UTC) at Book Crossers Meeting in -- By post or by hand --, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking this to a BookCrossing meet up at Allsop Arms pub near Baker Street. If there are no takers, I’ll try to find a bookshelf or something on the way home to leave it.

If you have picked up a This book, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Picked up at the London Meet Up to pass on to another Bookcrosser who has it on their wishlist.

Released 6 days ago (1/20/2020 UTC) at Wishlist or Wings Sweeps, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going on a long slow journey to NZ.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020