Relax Deck

by chronicle books | Health, Mind & Body |
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 12/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Friday, December 06, 2019
some kind soul left this in my lfl ken east

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Friday, December 06, 2019
very inspirational if a bit on the zen side

The following review is from Amazon:

These days in the quest to calm the body, mind, and soul, finding the time to relax can be a real challenge. In the spirit of the popular Learn to Relax and Learn to Meditate books come these 50 beautifully illustrated cards in soothing colors designed to ease and refresh an exhausted mind. Each card features an inspirational image and mediation excercise drawn from Eastern and Western traditions. With an introduction detailing various ways to use the cards, these pocket-sized guided meditations make it easier to find peace and fulfillment-even when time is not a luxury. By envisioning rays of dappled sunlight through the petals of a flower, the Lotus Blossom meditation teaches not to forget the spiritual side amidst the frantic pace of modern life, while the Yin and Yang card focuses on the strength found in a glimmer of hope that flickers in darkness. On a hillside, in the backyard, or even at the office, The Relax Deck can teach anyone the art of letting go.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Sunday, December 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/15/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)