Salt on Your Tongue

by Charlotte Runcie | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Hendrickje of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 12/4/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Hendrickje from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, December 04, 2019
The Sea and Pregnancy, is what I remember from this book - apart from not having finished reading it.

Journal Entry 2 by Hendrickje at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, January 17, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Dear Finder,

Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you'll enjoy it. It would be grand if you'd take the time to let me know you found this book, and what you'll be doing with it once you've read it, by making a journal entry. Please note that visiting bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!

Journal Entry 3 by bookguide at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, January 18, 2020
Taken home from the lovely New Year’s meeting to add to Mount TBR.
Ayla-Mey was skimming this book when I first saw it and commented on the beautiful cover. She decided not to take it, but when I saw what it was, I knew I’d read a review somewhere and already wanted to read it. If it’s as beautiful as the cover, it shout en wonderful!