The Marshmallow Incident

by Judi Barrett | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/2/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 02, 2019
This is one of over 140 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in October, 2019, by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the names AL, IDEN, MARS and CID.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 09, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book was released at the BookCrossing meetup at Panera!

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, January 20, 2020
I was intrigued by the contrast between the cover art and the title. I brought this home for future release, probably next month in memory of Becky.

Released 1 wk ago (2/16/2020 UTC) at --Somewhere in the city (details in release notes) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is one of many being released today in memory of Becky, who would have turned 19 on 2/14/2020.