Blindsighted

by Karin Slaughter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 11/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, November 29, 2019
This was donated to my Little Free Library. Just registering it before returning it, to spread the word about BookCrossing. I will be putting it straight back in as I have too many books to read already. Thank you to the generous donor.

Released 1 mo ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at Book Crossers Meeting in -- By post or by hand --, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking this to a London BookCrossing meet up. If not one wants it, it will be wild released somewhere in the city.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 3 by WistfulDragon at Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2019
Picked up at today's London meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by WistfulDragon at Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 25, 2019
When I started to read this book I realised that it was familiar, and the further I got into it the more of it I remembered. But it is so well written and compelling that I enjoyed my re-read, despite the really dark subject matter. Thanks Shahrun!