Rage

by Wilbur Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, November 29, 2019
2007 St. Martin's paperback of the 1987 tale of African revolution. I found this copy yesterday in the Glencourt Little Free Library.

Edit December 4, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs extremely long. I currently have this ranked at #5275 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (12/5/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4635 Seven Hills Road in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.