Choose Your Own Autobiography

by Neil Patrick Harris | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 11/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Friday, November 29, 2019
Bought this at The Dollar Store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, November 29, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (12/22/2019 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Wrapping this up for the annual BCinDC first line game at our holiday party.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqnutZipswing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 22, 2019
Brought this book home from the annual BCinDC 1st line Holiday party. The party is loads of fun. Good food, good friends and lots of books.

The 1st line in this book is " My very first job was working in a bookstore". That line appealed to me.

I loved Neil Patrick Harris's acting in the "Lemony Snicket, A Series of Unfortunate Events" series. NPH plays Count Olaf, the depraved villain creepily well. I never did see the TV show "Doogie Howser, MD." , or any of his earlier roles.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqnutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
I've read this book from cover to cover but not in the manner suggested by the author. It might be a lot of fun to do that? I read it in linear fashion not having the time or inclination to" choose my own story for NPH." I read each page in order because I did not want to miss anything. Also I hate footnotes from way back.
NPH writes in a fun and friendly manner. An entertaining read.

I am going to release this book at the 1st of the New Year 2020 BCinDC meet-up for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqnutZipswing at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 16, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Panera at 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA

Releasing at the January 2020 BCinDC meet up.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free, spam and advertisement free and loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.

Journal Entry 6 by chemprof101 at Falls Church, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
Yay!