Love in the Time of Cholera

by Gabriel Garcia Marquez | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0241968577 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 11/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Different cover to that shown.

World Book Night 2011 book found while sorting a charity shop donation. For re-releasing.

Released 1 wk ago (1/14/2020 UTC) at Allsop Arms Pub, Gloucester Pl in Marylebone, Greater London United Kingdom

Being taken to the meet-up.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at A meet up, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Picked this up at today’s London evening meet up. Plan to use it to either trade or put in my Dagenham Little Free Library.

I have actually already read it. Here’s what I thought of it:
I wanted to read this book as it appears on a few lists that I am trying to read my way through (to diversify what I read).

Having also read One Hundred Years of Solitude for the same reason, left me beginning this book with dread! I didn't get One Hundred Years of Solitude and found it rather confusing and hard to follow.

I was really rather relieved to discover that was (generally) not the case with this book. I found it an interesting journey looking at peoples relationships. I think there are many accurate observations of both are contained amongst the pages of this book.

Having said all that tho, it is a pretty intense read. It took me far longer that a book of it's size normally would! I feel rather relieved to have finished it.