The Ambleside Alibi

by Rebecca Tope | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by 3vie of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 11/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by 3vie from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Purchased from charity shop for bookcrossing

Thanks for finding this book
Please write a journal entry letting me know that this book was caught and has found a safe home with you. (It's anonymous, and you don't have to join Bookcrossing to do it.) Then read this book or give it to a friend. Afterwards hopefully, you or your friend will release it again for someone else to find - just like you did.
If you are new to Bookcrossing and would like to join, please give 3vie as your referral member. Enjoy your book and when you have finished reading come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Write a review if you like, then release it and come back anytime to see what happened to it next.

Happy reading.

Persimmon 'Simmy' Brown is adjusting to life in Windermere, running her florist shop and trying to put her tragic past behind her. But just when Simmy thinks her life is quietly coming together at last, it begins to unravel at the seams. All thanks to the delivery of a bouquet of flowers with mysterious message attached.

Journal Entry 2 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, July 27, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (7/27/2020 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Putting into the crime/mystery bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 16, 2020
Taken from the crime /mystery bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 13, 2020
I really enjoyed this. I love the Lake District and could visualise the places that were well described. I liked the characters too, especially Simmy and Ben. It's quite slow moving but still exciting.
I will look out for the others in this series.

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 13, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/13/2020 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

I'm putting this into my Alliteration Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 19, 2020
Taken from Dolph1n's "Alliteration Bookbox".